Introducing the maximum extraction vertical juicer from KitchenAid, the latest addition to their classy range of kitchen products.
KitchenAid Artisan Maximum Extraction Juicer
Ideally suited for preparing fruit and vegetable juices high in nutrients, the KitchenAid Maximum Extraction Juicer is a proud new addition to the KitchenAid Artisan range.
Loaded with great features
- 2-in-1 extra wide feed tube with hopper that accommodates various sizes of soft, hard and leafy fruits and vegetables while reducing pre-cutting
- Two-stage slow juicing technology with stainless steel pre-slicing blade and auger assembly for maximum extraction of juice with less prep work and less foam
- Three pulp screens: low pulp, high pulp and saucing/jams.The choice of pulp preference allows for a wide variety of foods like smooth herb and vegetable juices, savoury coulis, thick fruit purées, and sweet jams
- Juice anything from herbs to fruits and vegetables.Optimized slow juicing speed
- Reverse speed for unclogging food during the extraction
- Premium die-cast metal construction and stylish compact design makes this juicer sturdy, stable and easy to clean
- 2-in-1 wide feed tube and food pusher for a wide variety of fruits and vegetables.
- Screen/juicing bowl wiper basket wipes the screen non-stop in juicing bowl while in use to produce juice without clogging. Red wiper blades are made out of flexible rubber.
- 1 litre juicing bowl. Made out of BPA-free plastic.
- Pulp container to place under the pulp ejector/chute. Made out of BPA-free plastic.
- Small juice container (800 ml) with measurement markings. Made out of BPA-free plastic.
- Auger/blade assembly includes a stainless steel slicing blade. To place inside one of the screens. Plastic auger and polished stainless steel blade.
- Screen low pulp. Leaves less pulp for a more convenient juice to drink. Made out of polished stainless steel.
- Screen high pulp. Leaves more pulp for a thicker juice. Made out of polished stainless steel.
- Screen saucing/jams. Made out of polished stainless steel.
- Screen storage case. Plastic container with transparent lid to store 2 different screens.
- Cleaning brush to clean out any stuck food or residue in the screens. Has white bristles and a scraper.
- Foam screen for less foam build-up and seeds/particles in your juice. Use the foam screen to strain these sediments before they go into the juice.
- Screen bag made out of white canvas with embroidered logo.
- Candy Apple
- Medallion silver
- Onyx black
- Voltage: 230 – 240 V
- Power/ direct drive: 250 W
- Hertz: 50 – 60 HZ
- RPM (for both forward and reverse): 80rpm
- Product dimensions: H x W x D45.47 x 29.2 x 17.27 cm
- Weight: 14kg
- Made in China
- Blade/auger system
- Wiper basket
- 5 year guarantee for normal domestic use
A choice for GREEN living, choose Kitchenaid for the way it’s made!