TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF WHOLESALE PURCHASE
- Not all product categories are included for wholesale.
- Categories include Mean Greens, Salt Lamps, Vitamed Tinctures and some of the Health Kits.
- The Buyer needs to request, complete and return wholesale application form
- The total cost of a wholesale order should not be less than R10 000.00 in value.
- Lead-time is in accordance with quantity of order and availability of stock and can range between 2 – 8 weeks.
- VITAMED sends an email with Estimated lead time. Once proof of payment is sent and funds clear, products will be dispatched.
- VITAMED is not liable once package has been dispatched and the buyer has been sent a tracking code.
- Please ensure you write the correct SHIPPING ADDRESS on Purchase Order form. All rights reserved. Terms of trade.
- Definitions In these conditions unless the context otherwise requires:
- Company means VITAMED.
- Buyer means the person, or company buying the goods from the Company.
- Products and/or services mean the products and/or services being purchased by the Buyer from the Company.
- Contract means the contract between the Company and the Buyer for the purchase of the goods.
- Contract price means the price of goods as agreed between the Buyer and the Company.
- Person includes a corporation, association, firm, company, partnership or individual.
- Acceptance if any instruction is received by the Company from the Buyer for the supply of products and/or services, it shall constitute acceptance of the terms and conditions contained herein. Upon acceptance of these terms and conditions by the Buyer, the terms and conditions are definitive and binding.
- Terms and Conditions. These terms and conditions and any subsequent terms and conditions issued by VITAMED shall apply to all orders for the goods and the services made by the Buyer after the date and time at which these conditions are first delivered or sent by email or otherwise brought to the notice of, any employee, staff member or representative of the Buyer. It shall be the Buyer’s responsibility to ensure that these conditions are promptly brought to the attention of the appropriate staff of the Buyer, and accordingly any order made by the Buyer after the date and time described above in this clause shall be deemed to be an acceptance of these conditions.
- VITAMED ONLY BEGINS DISPATCH ONCE PROOF OF PAYMENT IS SENT AND PAYMENT REACHES LOCAL BANK.
- The Price shall be as indicated on invoices provided by VITAMED to the Buyer in respect of products and/ or services supplied.
- The Price displayed on the invoice is set unless discussed before payment of deposit.
- The Buyer agrees that the cost Price shall be determined by VITAMED, and shall take into consideration “one-off” costs such as design and production, if applicable.
- The method of payment will be made by electronic transfer or by online credit card purchase, or by any other method as agreed to between the Buyer and VITAMED. Bank charges in client’s country will be for clients account.
- The buyer agrees to pay a 100% before goods are dispatched. Kindly note; No order will be released until a proof of payment has been emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Without prejudice to any other remedies VITAMED may have, if at any time the Buyer is in breach of any obligation (including those relating to payment); VITAMED may suspend or terminate the supply of Goods to the Buyer and any of its other obligations under the terms and conditions. VITAMED will not be liable to the Buyer for any loss or damage the Buyer suffers because VITAMED exercised its rights under this clause.
- It is the responsibility of the Buyer to check the quantity and pricing on the invoice is correct; should the buyer be overcharged they will be credited for the amount, no cash refunds will be given.
- VITAMED does not give cash refunds.
- Refer to Vitamed’s Refund Policy for further details.
VITAMED WHOLESALE ORDER PROCESS
- Once The Buyer has been approved they will receive their individual login details
- The Buyer agrees to T&C’s of sale.
- The Buyer purchases products online and processes payment
- VITAMED confirms order by sending a confirmation email with lead time. Kindly note that payment is agreement on pricing of products.
- Products are dispatched, packaged and ready for shipping/courier depending on buyer stipulations. Products are posted/shipped/couriered with a tracking code supplied to the Buyer. VITAMED will provide buyer with dimensions of total package. Dispatching can take up to 1 week.
- Domestic post: between 5-6 working days to arrive.
- International post: between 1-3 weeks days to arrive.
- Buyers will receive a tracking code for their parcels.
- It is the responsibility of the Buyer to ensure their posting address is correct on their invoice.
- VITAMED will not be held responsible for any post that goes missing, is damaged during postage or does not arrive on time.
- The Buyer is responsible for the cost of postage, courier services or shipment;
- VITAMED has a maximum turn over time of 6 weeks, depending on order size in which case it will be less.
- Postage fees: Fees are determined by weight and volume. The larger the order is the more the weight increases. Please be aware that some pieces are heavier than others due to difference in materials used. Should the weight of your parcel be heavier than 5kg take note extra costs may be incurred.
- Copyright: VITAMED(Pty) Ltd. All rights reserved.
- Governing laws. These Terms of Trade will be interpreted in accordance with applicable government legislation, which will have exclusive legal jurisdiction over any dispute in relation to the products and/or services or these Terms of Trade.
- Dispute resolution The Company will endeavour to resolve any dispute between the Buyer and itself without the need for Court proceedings. Any such attempt is without legal prejudice.
- VITAMED does not offer refunds for goods returned or for any matter involving products, VITAMED will provide the buyer with a credit note, to redeem at the buyers next order.
- Reservation of title Ownership and title of the goods remains with VITAMED until the purchased price and all other monies owing by the Buyer to VITAMED have been paid in full.
- Retailers of VITAMED goods are expected to maintain a high quality of display. All goods should have attached a label which consists of VITAMED. VITAMED retailers agree to be a source of promotion for the brand.
- VITAMED warrants that it will replace the product, if written notice of the claim is received by VITAMED within seven (7) days from the date the goods were delivered. No claim shall be accepted under such warranty if any product is opened (seals broken) by any person not authorised by VITAMED, or if the defective goods have been modified or incorrectly stored, maintained or used.
- If VITAMED elects to replace any defective goods, the Buyer shall be responsible at its cost and risk for shipment of the defective goods to the place specified.
- The Company shall not be liable for any loss of any kind whatsoever suffered by the Buyer as a result of shipment.
- Once VITAMED goods have been posted to the correct address set out by the buyer, VITAMED is no longer accountable for the safe arrival of the goods.